Applications for the Whogohost Graduate Internship Program 2021 for Nigerians are now open. WhoGoHost is currently the largest web hosting company in Nigeria and the West African region.
The company started as a web hosting firm but has grown to offer a lot of other products and services to help her customers grow and succeed online. Focused on delivering top-notch support and the best offerings, WhoGoHost continues to evolve and introduce new ways to engage her customers and support their businesses.
Are you a smart, self-driven, fresh graduate with panache for learning opportunities on subject matters such as Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress and lots more in the Tech Industry? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to join our team of experts!
We are offering an opportunity to intern with Whogohost, where you get training opportunities and you join our Customer Support team to learn as you solve other people’s problems. If you choose to intern with us, we will take you on the journey to develop your technical and professional skills with intense training.
Whogohost Graduate Internship Program 2021 Application process
Before you can apply to intern with us, you will be required to take the trainings and courses highlighted below. The learning starts now!
- Go through our website to understand the business of Whogohost
- Watch this 4-minute video to understand how websites work
- Proceed to this link to register an account for free using your email address
Once you have successfully registered, proceed to take the 2 courses below
- Shared Hosting: A Guided Explanation (approx. 50 minutes).
- cPanel Fundamentals (approx. 45 minutes).
- Once you have successfully taken steps 1 – 5 above, proceed to apply for our Internship Program. Note that you are expected to have your own laptop and access to the Internet as you would be working remotely, most of the time.
- Candidates who successfully complete the aforementioned steps will be contacted and interviewed based on the videos and courses above order of application.
Why Join the Graduate Internship Program?
If you are wondering, the below are reasons why you should join our team:
- We operate a family work culture where you will be loved
- There is an opportunity for career advancement – if your performance meets and exceeds required standard
- We have a flexible and fun work environment
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Medical care with a leading provider
- You will meet and work with professionals in diverse fields
- A monthly allowance will be provided periodically for you to work remotely
- And lots more!
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- • We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- • We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- • Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- • We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- • Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- • Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- • Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Recruitmenttable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Recruitmenttable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Recruitmenttable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters