Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Business & Operations Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will collate market intelligence on new products features, technology and competition to drive product capability improvements and guide sales team on opportunity pools and product campaigns for first-mover advantages.
- Designing profitability analysis for marketers to drive acquisition and good transaction turnover
- Sending monthly POS transaction report to PMS. Return rendition to Central Bank on monthly basis
- Work with E-Channels Operations to apply rebate where necessary
- Managing POS Merchant settlements & reconciliation by working with e-channels support to ensure merchants POS disputes are resolved
- Keeping and updating SLAs/MOUs with our PTSPs/Vendors
- Managing business relationship and POS deployment and operations of MMOs and Super Agents
- Prepare comprehensive POS performance reports for regions
- Handling MIS Data Analysis and management
- Resolving all POS operations and settlement issues/calls
- Reviewing of concession requests from branches to ensure conformity
- Driving POS, QR Code and mCASH Business
- Design and develop Products on POS solutions. POS Promo/campaign manager
- MS Office Package technical knowhow
- Project Management
- Working knowledge of computers, internet, and mobile phone
- Familiarity with payment channels
- Working knowledge with API integration
- Knowledge & understanding of banking operations
- Card business and product knowledge
- Customer service principles
- Project management skills
- Resource management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very resourceful
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Ability to organize, structure and channel resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st October, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.