Ditco Software is a Best Web Solutions – Design and Development, Software Development, Mobile App and Consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer / Web Designer
Location: Alakuko (along Lagos-Abeokuta Express way), Abule Egba axis, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled web developer/programmer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for the company or its clients.
- You will be working alongside a lone developer or as a co-developer with other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites/portals and that of our clients.
- You must be able to create a pre-design UI/UX designs for the project to be developed/designed per time.
Applicant must be proficient in ALL listed below:
- Ability to build and integrate APIs
- HTML5, CSS3 and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years or more
N65,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.