Primly Premium Solutions PPS is a Technology Solution company established in Nigeria to provide innovative solutions to basic issues that occur in everyday life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer / Graphic Designer
- We are looking for a Web Developer / Graphic Designer to work with our group of Businesses. S/he will be responsible for designing and maintaining user-friendly websites and graphic design.
- Develop graphics, illustrations, infographics for print and online media: banners, brochures, leaflets, and other advertising materials.
- Work closely with the content development teams to produce high-quality marketing materials and daily Social Media Graphics.
- Understand the principles of design (layout and typography) and ensure brand consistency in all projects.
- Design of the overall architecture (front & backend) of the web application
- Procurement and setup of domains, SSL Certificates, Emails
- IT Support Services
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a web developer
- Experience using jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP is an advantage
- Excellent written & verbal Communication Skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Able to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects, and ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency in graphic design tools: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with database systems such as SQL
- Basic knowledge of SEO
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the title of your mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021