Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in hospital consumables, medical equipment, drug manufacturing and quality German supplements (Queisser).
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and protect / secure goods and stock items in the warehouse
- Validate Goods Received Notes via Odoo ERP and update same via stock card
- Process and validate Waybill / Delivery Notes via Odoo ERP and update same via stock card
- Supply goods to customers
- Assist in co-ordination of the warehouse
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
- Keep track of slow-moving stock, obsolete products, damaged products and near-date products
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Opening of bin cards excel sheet for all stock item
- Generating monthly stock balance for all material and finished goods
- Recording of physical stock taken with figures in the bin cards andexcel sheet
- Update incoming goods register
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with 3-8 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page Cover Letter (stating why they qualify for the position) to: email@example.com with the Position as subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.