The People Impact Company, a premier consulting and Advisory firm focused on providing HR consulting and Sales advisory to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. With over 24 years of combined experience from our principal consultants, we have had the pleasure of working with start-ups, SMEs, and multinational corporations. To date, we have impacted over 100 business owners with our services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Assert the warehouse security, as well as security of a loading dock and the adjacent areas, preventing theft.
- Maintain and follow the safety protocols for workers and equipment.
- Recruit and terminate personnel.
- Communicate with partners to determine the incoming and outgoing times of the new items, while efficiently managing space and inventory
- Manage the reception of goods that will be stored in the warehouse.
- Sort the items placing them in the appropriate and safe locations, considering temperature, size, weight, available space, and light exposure.
- Prepare the shipments and help with loading the outgoing items on trucks.
- Prepare the work schedule for warehouse workers.
- Warehouse managers have to handle a constant flow of items coming in and out.
- They have to take into account the rates, destinations, and origins, as well as time periods.
- So, the managers should be highly organized and maintain the knowledge of the shipment and determine the use of resources to get things going effectively.
- Warehouse managers can work odd shifts, especially at the beginning.
- They have to be able to work under pressure and cope with difficult conditions.
- They should also be able to easily adapt to the changes in the delivery schedule or other events coming up.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 18 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 21st December, 2020.