Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client a Maritime company is recruiting a suitable candidate to fill the position below for its operations in Lagos State:
Job Title: Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Supply Chain
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
- In charge of the timely distribution of goods to other units, stocks and the administrative aspects related to that.
- Planning and coordination of logistics for the group.
- Follow up on deliveries
- Planning and coordination of the logistics between different units
- Planning and coordination of deliveries with procurement
- Planning and coordination of gate passes for contractors and suppliers
- Monitoring stocks: weekly reports to management and other units and maintaining minimum stock requirement at all times
- Processing requisitions of other units: confirm availability with stock and inform the procurement department if not available
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- Minimum 10 years experience in warehousing and/or logistics
- At least 5 years of experience in Nigeria
- Strong leadership skills
- Disciplined and trustworthy
- Technical knowledge on engineering spares
- Warehousing, Logistics Management, Policy, Process Improvement, Emerging Markets, Leadership, Team Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.