Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waitress
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must have HND, OND qualification with 2-4 years work experience
- Must have worked as a waitress in previous organisation especially in Hotels
- Must have Must have very good knowledge of the Job
- Must have excellent communication skill
- Must be very hard working, Smart and very neat
- Must be willing to run shift (Morning and Evening)
- Must be based in Abuja
N40,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title and Location” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2021.