Prekeazu Foundation is a non-profit organization that aims to promote education, health and youth engagement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer Program Coordinator
Location: Omoku, Rivers
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are looking for a Program Coordinator to help in planning and organizing programs and activities in Prekeazu Foundation
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda.
- Relevant experience as a program coordinator
- Basic knowledge of MS office
- Communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 1st March, 2021.