Vivo Mobile Nigeria is a mobile phone company, in charge of distribution of vivo smart phones across Nigeria. Vivo is a global smart phone brand and is among the top 5 smart phone brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sub-dealer Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To handle sub-dealer in Nigeria regarding their sell-in and sell-through.
- Work with National distributors andteam to increase thesub-dealer count in Nigeria.
- To cross check the sub-dealer’s warehous stock and push to get more stock request to achieve monthly target.
- Need to drive the focus model sales by giving appropriate target to branch office sub-dealers and derive the expected result.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience in Mobile phone Industry
- Must have existing relationship with the industry’s sub-dealer and dealers
- Channel management experience
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Independent Retailer)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for Region Key Retailers’ sales performance and terminal & branding building.
- Need to follow target vs achievement of Region Key Retailers daily basis and push the team to achieve their given target.
- Everyday need to cross check the dealer warehouse stock and push Key shops H.O to give PO for required stocks to achieve the monthly target.
- Every week check the total PO vs billed count and analyse with finance and warehouse for better improvement of PO realization.
- Every month conduct meeting with key shops HO and analyse previous month, last year sales and market trend based on that formulate improvement plan.
- Every month must discuss with Key shops H.O if any new WOD openings then choose the golden location material with approval of management.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Male or Female
- 3-5 years in the mobile phone sales industry.
- Good knowledge of mobile phone market
- Excellent presentation skills and use of microsoft package.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.