VFD Group is an alternative financial service holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Building positive and socially conscious ecosystems that ensure we are providing innovative products and solutions to everyday citizens and entrepreneurs is at the core of what we do at VFD Group. A feat that we have only achieved through the collaborative efforts of dedicated, hardworking and talented individuals.
- We believe in the power and importance of having a great team, and people are at the core of everything we do – ensuring they grow, remain fulfilled and live better lives.
- Through the VFD Group Graduate Trainee Programme, we are committed to providing training and development opportunities for graduates looking to kick start their careers and ensuring they are well equipped to make a difference in the world.
- Join us today, and let’s keep making changes that matter.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree
- NYSC Certificate
- Not more than 26 years by December 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.