Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Repairs & Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assign, supervise and participate in major and minor mechanical repairs on SUVs, buses and other light motorized equipment; diagnose diesel internal combustion engine maintenance problems.
- Diagnose, supervise and participate in skilled and semi-skilled repairs of mechanical defects in buses, automobiles, trucks and other gas and diesel-powered automotive equipment.
- Assist in the selection of new employees; train, supervise and evaluate assigned employees; recommend disciplinary action or promotion as appropriate; review completed work and provide feedback as necessary.
- Initiate requisition for materials and equipment; authorize purchases from local vendors; maintain adequate inventory of parts, equipment and supplies used in repairing and servicing motorized vehicles.
- Determine priority of work orders and their assignment to personnel; plan, organize and schedule work flow of employees as assigned; advise and assist assigned personnel; assure timely completion of work.
- Maintain records and reports as necessary.
- Conduct in-service training programs for employees with equipment suppliers for new techniques in mechanical repairs.
- Candidates should possess OND / HND qualification with 5 – 9 years work experience.
- Must be familiar with all kinds of cars, SUVs, spare parts
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Meet schedules and time lines.
- Maintain records and prepare reports.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Repairs of cars, SUVs at the most reasonable cost while maintaining good quality of spares;
- Training of drivers on how to maintain the vehicles properly with all the existing limitations (old car, old engine etc.
- Safety and maintenance training to all drivers and guiding them on how to deal/fix small breakdowns etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021.