Compovine Technologies Limited is a promising technology company that specializes in both software and hardware supplies and services.The company was incorporated on 14th May, 2004, with the registration number RC 510866, with the sole aim of partnering businesses, offices, organizations, institutions and even individuals, by providing state of the art devices and software for various purposes that meet their needs and ensure operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Officer / Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A B.Sc (2nd Class Upper) in Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering with a minimum of 8 years experience in vehicle repairs, maintenance and a strong knowledge of a diagnostic analysis tool.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the position, Location, Age and Qualification as the subject of your mail
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.