NENnetworks – Our client, a top-notch player in the health sector is seeking to hire an apt and dynamic candidate to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Registered Nurse (RN) will be more involved in the social work aspect of health care rather than the clinical aspect.
- Their main function is to evaluate new patients and develop plans of care. The RN will work as part of a team of professionals and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers and therapists.
- As assigned by the management, the Nurse shall be assigned to take care of the health needs of the Chairman of the company.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Work with new admissions of patients / clients by assessing their conditions and needs in order to develop personalized care plans.
- Regularly evaluate these plans of care and update them on an as-needed basis
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- The registered Nurse will be assigned to take care of the health needs of the Chairman of the hospital.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must first be a registered nurse
- Shortened two-year postgraduate diploma course
- Experience in caring for or working with people
- Minimum 2 years clinical care experience
- Must Live around ikeja and its environs (Do not apply if you dont live around ikeja)
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Chairman
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for managing administrative duties for the Chairmanas well as handling sensitive assignments that include highly confidential information.
- Provide critical information connection between the Chairmanand other staffs to result in high quality and timely delivery of service.
- Manage and organise administration as assigned by the Chairman
- Assist the chairman in coordinating all activities as may be assigned
- Prepare documentation such as agendas and figures for meetings/ presentations and co-ordinate any project work
- Uses initiative to solve problems without the need to escalate
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other staffs
- Convey a professional image at all times, exercising tact and diplomacy in handling a range of situations of differing content and complexity
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ensure correct briefing notes or papers for meetings
- Make and coordinate travel arrangements in line with Company policy
- Attending to meetings in place of the Chairman if necessary
- Remember deadlines and prompt where necessary
- Communicate clearly, confidently and in a professional manner at all levels both internally and externally Deal with all enquiries and requests promptly only escalating when necessary
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Must be a single female of ages 25 years and above
- Must Live around ikeja axis.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a structured corporate environment
- Knowledgeable in the use of the internet and other electronic office equipment
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and dispatch orders for products
- Maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Must be willing to perform other duties as directed by the Manager
- Minimum of OND/ DEGREE note S.S.C.E might be considered
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Must be ready to submit two guarantors
- Excellent understanding of Lagos major and minor routes
- Must reside in Ogba-/Lekki/Jakande/Ajah/Sangotedo/ Ikeja axis.
- Must be Dedicated and willing to work
- Must be proactive
- Good communication skills
- Must have valid rider’s licence
N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV to: email@example.com with a picture of yourself and statethe position in the subject of your mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021