Oolu Energy Limited (Oolu Solar) is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with a presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider for millions of customers in developing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse / Technical Assistant
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Ibadan – Oyo, Benin City – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
Availability: As soon as possible
- Candidates will effectively manage inventory; test, install and repair solar systems and components.
- Supply from the central warehouse in Lagos
- Ensure deliveries are accompanied with the right documents,
- Receipt and verification of products
- Coordination with the Lagos team for the supply of SHS, Components, and office supplies
- Follow-up with carriers and the Lagos team for the deliveries
- Receive goods physically in the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is the same as the quantity ordered on the purchase order
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition
- Coordinate with the sales team to identify needs in the region
- Prepare products to be sent out of the warehouse, respecting the process and guidelines set (checklist and contract form included waybills, …)
- Organize the transport to the sales team and ensure delivery
Inventory Reconciliation / Monthly Count:
- Carry out monthly inventories of the region in liaison with the sales team
- Draft and send the inventory report to the central team in Lagos
- Ensure any material (battery, SHS, …) received from the field and brought back to the warehouse(s) is tracked and accounted for based on the reverse logistic procedure
- Organize returns of repossessed or defective products from the field
- Organize returns transport to Lagos.
- Ensure compliance with the inventory procedure
- Reverse Logistics:
- Ensure all categories of goods received physically into the warehouse or shipped are also processed on the ERP.
- Carry out all stock movements and other Logistics operations on the ERP
Safety & Hygiene:
- Ensure daily monitoring of stock against theft, pilferage, and obsolete inventory
- Maintain a high level of health, hygiene, and good housekeeping procedures
- Ensure a high level of safety to prevent hazards from improper stacking/storage of products
- Regularly: Test, analyze, and repair solar systems and their components;
- Regularly: Review technical tickets and complete online reports with detailed information;
- Regularly: manage the stock of spare parts and the reverse logistics for faulty components;
- Occasionally: Perform tests on new products and accessories;
- Occasionally: Support the training of field staff on the correct installation of solar systems, effective troubleshooting, new products, and best practices
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position in the energy sector.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize the daily work independently
- Ability to analyze and process data/information using excel or google sheet and to write concise and clear reports,
- Curiosity and interest in understanding how products work and the root cause of problems;
- Be proactive and a critical thinker.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of electronics, electric circuits, and solar systems
- Practical experience in the repair and maintenance of electronic equipment (SHS, TV, etc.)
- Good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.