Roche – At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist Intern
Job Type: Full Time
- Within the organization, you will be responsible for providing labelling expertise to affiliates using the regional make-up.
- You will prepare and maintain product information for regional make-up in line with the reference label, and will partner with global labelling, artworks, supply chain and affiliates to ensure implementation of packaging components within agreed company timelines.
- Gives implementation approval for printing packaging components into commercial goods ensuring compliance to international regulations and company standards.
- Accountable for managing and tracking regional make up activities within the Roche artworks and labelling systems.
- Reports to Affiliate Regulatory Head and supports Affiliate Regulatory Manager with related projects.
- Works in close collaboration with global stakeholders (e.g. supply, artworks, Pharma technical) and affiliates to ensure efficient workflows with functions involved in the labelling processes.
- Prepares, maintains internal trackers up to date and provides safety updates for regional make up to affiliates as per internal procedures and timelines.
- Prepares packaging components (primary, secondary and product leaflet) in alignment with reference label through the lifecycle maintenance
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- 1-2 years experience post University Degree
- Language skills: fluency in written and spoken English (French is desirable)
- Must have completed any mandatory post degree training and registration with professional bodies.
Core Competencies, Skills:
- Time Management: exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase efficiency or productivity
- Focus: demonstrates deep and broad knowledge and expertise within own professional field. Oscillates between big picture and detail as needed. Displays commitment to delivering high quality outputs.
- Strategic agility: links his/her responsibilities with the mission of the whole organization. Regularly updates plans to reflect changing circumstances. Focuses on activities that provide the most value.
- Regulatory knowledge: basic understanding of drug development and drug regulation.
- Teamwork and collaboration: develops and maintains effective relationships at all levels, internally and externally. Is trustworthy and reliable, follows through commitments.
- Communication: communicates in a highly genuine, authentic manner, models and encourages clear, open two-way communication, listens actively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview