Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Materials Technologist
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Want to raise the bar for a whole industry? As a Packaging Materials Technologist at RB, you’ll have the freedom to deliver seamless operation in some of the busiest facilities around.
- From product packaging containers conceptualization to choice of plastic ccontainers or bottles, cans, polyethene foils, etc to artwork and outlook, you would be at liberty with your creativity.
- To monitor, control and qualify line/field trials on all packaging materials which will meet quality requirements and delivery of the products as per the schedule within BP complying with regulatory bodies and project budget.
- Actively participate in Packaging optimization for all packaging formats.
- Actively support/conduct technical implementation, line trials, packaging qualification and validation.
- Training of personnel on any modifications or new equipment installations as regards packaging change.
- Initiate and support all packaging improvement initiatives.
- Participate on any ongoing initiatives from RB group.
- Actively manage packages change for local activities and projects within budget and deadline and ensure achievement of set objectives.
- Contribute to trouble shooting and problem solving for all packaging issues in all products range.
- Coordinate and align with supplier/plant teams on Packaging change projects till line commissioning.
- Update/create all relevant packaging specifications.
- To carry out any other projects as directed by Manager.]]
You’ll love it because…
- …you’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.