Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bulk Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos, Enugu, Warri-Delta, Lokoja-Kogi, Abeokuta-Ogun, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Abuja, (Nnewi, Awka)-Anambra, Calabar- Cross River
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Officer Level
Reports to: VP Strategic Businesses
- As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently seeking for talented and skillful persons with strong passion for the ecommerce space to join our Konga Business to Business Sales Team.
- The bulk sales executive will be responsible for driving the sales of Konga’s products and services to resellers and groups within specific allocated areas covered by such staff.
- Only those who follow the below application instructions will be contacted.
- Develop a client engagement strategy focused both on achieving agreed financial target and excellent client/customer experience
- Promote the company’s products/services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- OND, HND or First Degree in any field
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skill
- Report writing.
- 0-2 years relevant experience is preferred
- Candidates can be a female or male
- Good listening, and problem solving skills
- Computer savvy
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated word doc CV and portrait picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the mail. E.g.: Bulk Sales Executive – Warri
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th April 2021.