ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Assistant to CEO – SAC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a highly responsible professional position that includes administrative and managerial work, planning, organizing, coordinating and supporting the work of the CEO.
- The SAC will work with the CEO on projects, programmes and events. He will also be responsible for Administration
- The employee will work within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select the proper course of action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles Internal Communication, ensuring a healthy information flow
- Ensures policies and procedures are complied with
- Ensures health, safety and wellbeing policies are complied with.
- Maintains and update stakeholder databases
- Protect organisation’s information assets within custody.
- Required to keep imprest records
- Accompanies or represents the CEO at events
- Highlighting useful opportunities, professional publications, networks, affiliations and professional organisations.
- Scanning the news and environment for opportunities/ information updates/ need-to -now happening relevant to our craft
- Perform related duties as assigned by CEO.
- Service Quality champion
- Plans and helps coordinate the diary of the CEO.
- Plans and schedules CEO outings, briefings, audiences and guests.
- Prepares and may be required to give presentations.
- Responsible for human resource management and welfare of staff
- Responsible for reports, documentation and rendering returns
- Assists to draw up organizational calendar and ensures project/ production/ event details are properly handled by responsibility officers.
- Handles CEO office operations and ensures this run smoothly.
- Assists to develop project plans and project documentation.
- Assists in evaluating project and people performance.
- Assist in preparing policies and procedures and compliance.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to organize, evaluate, and present and communicate information effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, relevant agencies, various stakeholders
- Ability to work independently within frameworks, policies and budgets
- Ability to plan, organize, and supervise effectively.
- Some knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting and revenue generation and cost optimisation
- Some knowledge of the processes involved in accounting for receipts and expenditures and budget estimates.
- Some Ability to analyze and appraise facts and precedents in making management decisions.
- Ability to maintain inventories and records.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher Diploma in:
- Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least two years progressive experience in similar position
Tools & Equipment Used:
- Personal computer including Microsoft suite, collaborative tools Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Telephone with requisite apps.
- We seek a candidate who is a self-starter.
- He / She should be able to define problems, establish facts, and draw conclusions that can then be implemented.
- the employee is often required to stand, walk, talk and hear
- the employee is often required to sit, plan/analyse, write, type.
- The employee occasionally works outside the office .
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet while in the office, or moderately noisy when in the outer courts.
The employee must:
- have the ability to comply with safe work rules
- become conversant with health and safety regulations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using “Special Assistant to CEO” as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 10th June, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.