KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Stock Keeper
Location: Ademola Adetokunbo, Wuse 2 – Abuja (FCT)
About the Job
- General stock management in the Branch Office including but not limited to goods receiving, safe storage, goods supplying and book keeping.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Logistics or a related field
- You have minimum of one year relevant work experience in logistics field
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills, you are fluent in spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by writing and attaching a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Interview can either be conducted online or offline at our Lagos Head Office and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training in Lagos before going to the respective location
- The candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
- For Enquiries, call: 01-2933125
Application Deadline 24th May 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.