SPIE Oil and Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Expeditor (M / F)
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 8
- SPIE OIL & GAS Nigeria is currently looking for a Expeditor to join its work force in Nigeria.
- Based in Port Harcourt, the main purpose of the job is:
- To follow up on all purchase order to ensure timely delivery and close out of the purchase order.
Principal Responsibilities Shall Include
- Track and ensure suppliers meet delivery deadline.
- Interface with suppliers where there are gaps (EDD, available quantity, alternative product) and report accordingly for procurement and project review
- He should be able to quickly resolve issues due to discrepancies
- Review and Track orders from placement to delivery
- Confirm that good delivered are in line with the Purchase order issued
- Ensure that goods/supplies are inspected for approval.
- Manage suppliers access to delivery point
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good analytical , problem solving and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Excellent time Management skills
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- B.Sc in Business or related field: Logistics or Management
- Proficient in MS-Excel
Minimum level of experience required:
- 3 years or more
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.