We are a global construction tools and equipment company. We design and manufacture leading-edge technology, software and services, which power the professional construction industry. We are global, based in over 120 countries with more than 27,000 employees. Everyday our technologies support awe-inspiring feats of engineering around the world – from the famous bullet train in Japan to tunnels deep under some of the largest cities on earth. We offer a 360 degree service for your build – from design software, products and tools onsite to training, repairs, testing and consultancy. We’re a one-stop shop for building, worldwide.’
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We looking for account managers to service our key account customers.
- This is a consultative selling role, build and maintain a long lasting relationships with construction professionals who want the best quality products from a brand they know and trust.
- You will be managing our biggest customers in Nigeria and will need to be able to manage the requirements of multiple stakeholders within the business.
- Compilereports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Develope a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and prepare customized solutions.
- Negotiate contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Communicateand collaborate with the back end staff to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- HND, BA , BSc qualification.
- 5 years Experience
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
Job Title: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- We looking for sales people who are passionate about selling power tools and inserts and to offer full sales support to our customers in Nigeria; with a local selling mentality.
- Door to door sales and delivery on a motorbike will be part of the daily requirement.
- This is an exciting and challenging position and will help carry the brand to local customers in Nigeria so they can experience our premium service expected from our sales persons.
- Build strong working relationship with all levels in channel partners, contractors, system integrators & end users
- To ensure the appropriate level of product penetration is given; selling tools & consumables to existing customers and new customers.
- Timely stock replenishment not to miss out on opportunities
- Constantly improve your knowledge of our product portfolios to help communicate its qualities to customers
- Period sales report and source customer information to be stored in the company’s customer.database.
- HND / OND / B.A / B.Sc
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Other requirements are as follows:
- Good personal and interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos roads, ability to ride a motorbike and possess a valid permit to ride a motorbike.
- Good negotiation and decision-making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.