Transport Services Limited (TSL) is foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
Applications are open for:
Title: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program
Locations: Lagos, Cross River, Enugu, Rivers and Ogun
Employment Type: Nysc
- TSL Internship (TSLIP) is specifically designed to enable young graduates and undergraduates gather hands-on experience in a variety of fields cut across various functions in our organization.
- By joining our program, you will get a chance to work with talented and diverse teams of people as well as opportunities to develop problem solving, leadership and management skills.
- We’re looking for Top Talents across Engineering, Transport Managementand Social Science Courses.
- Interested and qualified candidates should have NYSC call-up letter and be ready to complete their NYSC program in Ogun, Cross River, Enugu and Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview