The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transformation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change management strategies.
- Articulate the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels. Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Assess the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
- Analyze the success of products, projects, and activities.
- Manage economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Lead and support management in application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Assess trends and technology that hinder/boost the transformation, identify processes that need to be changed and re-design processes that support transformation.
- Drive fundamental changes in the value proposition/way services are delivered and the market served.
- Strike the right balance between carrot and stick, between short-term improvement and long-term value, and between making sure line managers themselves take responsibility for change and personally ensuring they deliver results quickly and with suitably high ambition.
- Lead multiple projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases. Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments.
- Ensure operational transparency & governance, strategy integration and streamlined customer processes.
- Effectively mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges.
- Develop a Business model design and Business architecture.
- Foster a culture of TCG Values.
- Achieve profitable growth and deliver on TCG’s growth, sales strategy and targets including new and existing accounts.
- Minimum education level – First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution,
- Masters of Business Administration is recommended. Professional membership will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in complex business processes, corporate governance, management consulting, financial decision making.
Job Title: Portfolio Risk Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducts detailed portfolio analysis and reports. Analyses report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
- Analyses transactional risk measures including default, correlations and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views.
- Analyses and monitors the company’s lease portfolio.
- Periodically perform default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure.
- Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company.
- Prepares report on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends, areas of opportunity, repossessed lease assets, etc.
- Mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
- Prepare report on probability of default using available data.
- Propose evolutions in the policy, process, collaterals etc. related to the risk identified.
- Make recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 5 years work experience.
Job Title: Client Experience Strategist
Employment Type: Full Time
- Use feedback to develop an in-depth understanding of customers
- Implement a system to help you collect feedback, analyze it, and act on it regularly
- Reduce friction and solve your customers’ specific problems and unique challenges
- Make listening to customers a top priority across the business.
- Develop customer needs and use cases throughout a customer journey.
- Translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Serve as an advocate and champion for the customer centric, research, & design cultures to stakeholders with little experience partnering in human centered design.
- Develop client strategic insights via client research techniques: quantitative, qualitative
- Lead teams in developing business and customer cases to help drive experience improvement.
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements.
- Develop operational plans to deliver great customer experiences.
- Have a strong cross-functional understanding of service delivery to be able to identify and engage boundary partners.
- Develop client strategic insights via client research techniques: quantitative, qualitative,
- Have experience with leading facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting.
- Create effective communications across multiple internal channels to increase ability to change the customer experience.
- Develop views of both present and future customer journeys through quality research.
- Lead projects that enhance client’s understanding of the customer.
- Serve as customer advocate during new product launches and service upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Job Title: Financial Sales Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review & Analyze sales data to sales plan to ensure targets are being met.
- Act as a liaison between marketing & sales teams.
- Report findings of sales analysis to Management.
- Assist in Preparing Sales Target Plans.
- Provide sales & marketing support as needed to the sales teams.
- Draw up and propose plans for achievement of sales targets and optimal level of service.
- Ensure the application of RFS sales guidelines to ensure optimizes sales channels.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 years work experience.
Job Title: Liability Product Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for measuring and monitoring the product or service’s performance as well as presenting product related consumer, market, and competitive intelligence to the Senior Product Analyst.
- Responsible for the development and proposal of overall product strategies, innovation, presentation of marketplace outcome projections, as well as product culture development.
- Contribute to the work environment of the Product Management team, which drives the product’s performance.
- Ensures that there is a good flow of communication between the Product Management and
- Product Marketing teams, as well as a clear communication of the overall strategy to these teams.
- Responsible for formulating ways in which to package and market products in such a way that they become differentiated, compelling, easy to sell, and easy to buy.
- Identifies and manages the on-going rationalization of the business’s products in order to ensure that there is an efficiency and effectiveness in product management.
- Respond in a timely manner to all requests and enquiries for product information or changes.
- Undertakes financial modeling on the products or services of the business as well as of the target markets in order to bring about an understanding of the relations between the product and the target market.
- Produce reports and makes recommendations to the Product to be used as guidance in decision making pertinent to the businesses new as well as existent products.
- Monitor the market, competitor activities, as well as any price movements and make recommendations that will be used in key decision making.
- Liaise with other departments such as the IT department in the business in order to enhance and increase the efficiency of effecting price changes in accordance to market shifts.
- Drive consumer intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product’s market, competitor activities, and consumer activities.
- Develop or adopts research tools, sources, and methods that further support and contribute to the business’s product marketing management intelligence.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2021.