Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation was established in United Kingdom in year 2010. We have become one of the most trusted and effective charitable foundations, working hard to improve the lives of those in need.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Trainee, Health Care Worker
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Train to become a carer or health care support worker and start volunteering in our clinics.
Job Title: Trainee, Computer Operator
Employment Type: Internship
- Train to become computer operator and start working with us immidiately.
Job Title: Trainee, Religious Worker
- Train as religious worker to work at our ministry
Job Title: Group Coordinator
Location: Ojuelegba, Lagos
Job Description / Requirments
- Could you be the key contact for fundraising in your community to raise money from a variety of activities such as collections, social events and Tea Parties?
- The Fundraising Group Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a group of volunteers to raise funds through events or other activities, delegating tasks to other members of the group and being the key contact in that location.
- Building relationships with socials groups, other organizations, schools, churches and businesses to encourage them to host their own event in support of our Health care, Religion and Humanitarian aid groups
- Working as part of royal mifadelo global foundation fundraising team with staff and volunteers, liaising with Community Fundraiser informing them of events in your area and being a passionate local ambassador for royal mifadelo global foundation.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2021