Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the under listed positions:
Job Title: Live – in Nanny
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engaging in indoor and outdoor play
- Reading and singing aloud for the children
- Managing children’s personal care, including bathing, diapering/toileting, dressing, feeding, and clothing.
- Engaging in child-related housekeeping, including tidying the children’s rooms and completing the children’s laundry.
- Assisting the children with homework and school projects.
- Preparing children’s snacks and meals.
- Maintaining detailed logs for parents and caregivers.
- Engaging in light housekeeping not related to the child. These tasks might include among others family shopping and errands; emptying the kitchen or household garbage and recycling; and loading and unloading the dishwasher. She should be able to do family meal prep or cooking, deep cleaning/organizing while the children are in school, and other more specific tasks.
- Minimum of SSCE/GCE/WASC
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience
- Should be able to speak fluently
- Should be a person of integrity
- Stress Management
- Self Confidence
- Meet deadlines and manage people
Job Title: Personal & Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Representing the Managing Director at meetings
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare the Managing Director for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the Managing Director.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the Managing Director.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chairman/MD.
- Conducts meeting with the clients in order to understand the details of their case with the Company.
- Explain the legal issues that may arise due to certain reasons, especially when reviewing SLAs
- Advise the company’s management on the ways to avoid legal issues from arising.
- Aggressively look for business opportunities for the group
- Give advice on any litigation that may impact on our trust with our Partners.
- Offer legal interpretation service to the company’s management on different factors on the present laws and regulatory needs.
- Consult various sources and prepare the policy papers needed by the Company.
- Directly deal with lawyers and other law personnel to discuss about case(s) concerning the Company.
- Pitching products/services to customers on behalf of the Company
- Researching Organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential customers to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Contracting clients to inform them about new developments in the company
- Developing quotes and proposals for government MDAs/companies
- Negotiating and re – negotiating by phone, email and in person
- Provide support across our services – Redline Logistics/Redline Leisure/, etc
- Prepare Power point presentations and Sales display
- Represent the company at Local industry events across the nation
- Provide business diary/Sales/Activities Reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Social/Management Sciences from any approved university / Polytechnic, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of Three years’ experience as Personal & Executive Assistant experience that span within the logistics, hospitality industries is critical.
- Experience in Social media handles and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing itineraries
- Must have passion for Travels
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- To ensure that documents, parcels and etc received or delivered are duly endorsed by the clients and myself as evidence.
- Dispatch Documents during Office Hours
- Collection of documents, parcels and etc:
- Banks Cheque
- Utility bills
- To ensure that parcels /documents are delivered within the nearest minimum time frame
- Organise delivery routes effectively to maximise fuel and time efficiency
- Deliver mail promptly to recipient, ie within one working day
- Complete and keep accurate register of deliveries
- Ensure all deliveries are signed for by recipients.
- Record all mails for dispatch in the Dispatch book before going out.
- Give reports on all delivery documents/parcels collected
- To also ensure that the company`s motorcycle under my care is kept in good conditions and kept neat always.
Qualification / Experience
- SSCE and a Minimum of Class 2B license
- 2 years in a highly reputable company
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Managing Change
- Functional competence
- Stress Management
- Customer Orientation
- Self Confidence
- Ability to collaborate with co-workers.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Orientation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Highly observant
Job Title: Security Assistant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Patrols entire premises regularly and report any suspicious activity to the Branch Manager/Admin.
- Maintain vehicle/ customer movement register.
- Always confirm from the Branch/Admin Manager before allowing any Clients/ Vehicle into the premises.
- Always ensure the orderliness of vehicles within the premises.
- All vehicle keys within the premises must be dropped at the gate house and register.
- All clients/ customers must be prohibited in the restricted area, except otherwise.
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations.
- In case of any incident/ accident within the premises, a proper situation/incident report must be kept.
- To always ensure the availability of water within the premises and refuse are disposed timely by LAWMA.
- Assist in maintaining the generator plant for effective power supply.
- To properly scrutinize and get approval before allowing visitors into the premises
- Monitor and run a security check on vehicle movement in and out of the premises.
- Attend to any other assignment as directed by Management.
- SSCE / WAEC / NECO qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience especially from a reputable company
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Being able to recall events accurately
- Being able to work with technical equipment.
- Being honest and trustworthy.
- Having good written and spoken communication skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team
Job Title: Cook
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To be responsible for the preparation mis-en-place
- Should be able to grill without supervision.
- To do all a la carte/terrace menu/room service orders as per the standard operations manual’s photographs and recipes
- To liaise with the Chef De Parte when not sure of what to do
- To man buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- To keep the working surfaces clean at all time
- To be in full clean uniforms when reporting for work
- Report on duty on time and on standard uniform
- To do any other duties assigned to you by your superior
Education and Experience Required
- To perform these functions successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a satisfactory standard.
- Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE (at least five credits inclusive of Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings)
- Minimum of four years’ experience in similar position or training (with proven track records); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven working experience as a Cook
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Sensitivity to customers: good relationship skills
- Shift work is an Operational requirement
- Effective management: delivering profit centre profitability
- Ability to speak and write clearly, Must be able to listen to, read and/or write instructions, memos, short correspondences and messages. Second language preferred.
Very attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Consideration would be given to applicants that reside within Surulere axis of Lagos State and its environs. Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honored for further processing
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 24th December, 2020.