Mercy Group Clinics is one of Nigeria’s most dynamic and innovative health maintenance organisations (HMO). We were incorporated on 26 August 2010 and duly licensed by the National Health Insurance Scheme to operate as a national HMO.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Medical Officer
2.) Registered Nurse
3.) Registered Midwife
4.) Registered Nurse / Midwife
5.) Laboratory Technician
6.) Pharmacy Technician
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with registerable qualifications with the appropriate council should send their Applications to:
The Medical Director,
Mercy Group Clinics, Mercy Hospital Road,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview