CK10 Continental & Suites is Located in Magboro, a modern outskirt town of Lagos- Nigeria’s ever growing commercial capital, CK10 Continental & Suites takes you away from the central din and traffic of Lagos city, to a restful and relaxed ambiance.
CK10 Hotel is commissioned on a 7-hectare land mass featuring two swimming pools, pool bar, VIP pool bar, Open bar Executive lounge, restaurant, Laundry, Super market, pharmacy, game center, Unisex Saloon, Spar, Fitness gym, Photography studio, Live Video Recording Studio, Recording Studio, Music Rehearsal Studio, A Fully Air-conditioned Conference room for meetings and a sound-proof event hall suitable for both corporate meetings as well as social engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
3.) Front Desk / Receptionist and
4.) Housekeeper / Room Steward
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Interested candidates must have up to 2 years working experience in the hotel industry and must resides close to Makogi, magboro, arepo etc or any location closer to magboro.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Priority would be given to candidates who resides close to Makogi, Magboro, Arepo and Mowe Ibafo Axis. Resumption is immediately
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021