The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the world as we know it, setting the stage for innovators and creative thinkers to take the lead in developing groundbreaking solutions for unprecedented challenges.
As we push through the “new normal” towards a “better normal”, businesses are looking for cutting-edge solutions that will set them apart in an increasingly competitive and complex environment.
If you are an entrepreneur in Nigeria with an exciting technology-focused Minimum Viable Product (MVP) then this is your time! Union Bank is hosting the fourth edition of the Innovation Challenge, UnionX, themed A New Discovery.
This challenge is open to innovative and creative entrepreneurs with solutions that have the potential to transform sectors that include but are not limited to Financial Technology, E-Commerce, Health, Education and Agriculture. We are looking for you.
Early-stage startups in Nigeria, with a business registered in Nigeria and an available, innovative Minimum Viable Product (MVP) that has the potential to transform sectors that include but are not limited to Financial Technology, E-Commerce, Health, Education and Agriculture are invited to apply.
The top 3 MVPs will receive cash prizes from Union Bank and incubation support by GreenHouse Capital, while fully engaging with Union Bank.
The best ideas will gain access to Union Bank’s network and its value chain to further develop their solution and scale. The top 3 startups will receive cash prizes of 2 million Naira, 1.5 Million Naira, and 1 million Naira respectively coupled with a 2-month incubation program.
The top 3 startups will also be supported with product development, distribution and business modelling geared towards potential integration to the Bank.
In addition, access to partners and mentors, alongside access to Union Bank’s customer base and employee expertise will be enjoyed by the winners.
For more information and to apply, visit https://www.unionbankng.com/unionx-innovation-challenge/
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.