OnePort 365 is a holistic freight forwarding platform built to empower African businesses with access to supply chain profitability, accountability, and reliability; leveraging technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trucking Coordinator
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- You are required to onboard third party trucks as a key performance indicator and make them available for export and import transactions.
- You will ensure that trucks gate in to the terminal as at when due ensuring a hitch free process.
- Experience:5 – 8 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: People@oneport365 using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.