Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited, a company that specialises in production of food is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Administrator
Locations: Kaduna, Lagos, Osun
- We are hiring a talented Training Coordinator professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is a great place to grow your career.
- You’ll be glad you applied to Food and Confectionery product Nigeria Limited.
- Research curriculum actively and remain up-to-date on developments within the industry and competitors
- Seek and gather information from management, employees and other departments regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses and constantly seek to improve
- Schedule and conduct meetings with management to proactively identify topics to be address or areas in need of additional instruction
- Developing internal marketing materials to be distributed within the company promoting the course and necessary details
- Assist in planning, creating and implementing each year’s training courses and materials for each department
- Measure employee’s information retention rates by issuing assessment tests and quizzes on course materials
- Create printed and instructional materials to be used in training
- Actively seek current training methods and best practices to facilitate training employees
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree / HND with 1-2 years work experience.
- Previous experience working as a Training Coordinator role is required
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Experience providing full-scope training materials, from analyzing company needs to lesson planning, development and implementation
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials
- Experience creating yearly training plans and materials for all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Instructional experience in a group business setting preferred
NGN65,000 – 70,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 9th January, 2021.