A leading Bank located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Banks & Credit Unions Industry. The Bank has 336 employees at this location and generates $15.72 million in sales (USD).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
Details / Requirements
- A leading Bank is looking for a result oriented Trade Sales Executive in the International Trade Department.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of seven (7) years hands-on experience in the above mentioned role.
- Relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2021.