Thisday Newspapers Limited – Founded on January 22, 1995, THISDAY is published by Thisday Newspapers Limited, 35 Creek Road Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria with offices in 36 states of Nigeria , the Federal Capital Territory and around the world. It is Nigeria’s most authoritative news media available on all platforms for the political, business, professional and diplomatic elite and broader middle classes while serving as the meeting point of new ideas, culture and technology for the aspirationals and millennials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporter
- Are you a fresh graduate, bright, adventurous, ready to learn under pressure and have good communication skills? Do you desire a career in the media? Here is an opportunity for you.
- Although the opportunity is open to graduates in any discipline, non-journalism graduates should have at least a Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication
- Second class upper;
- Masters degree could be an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: Careers@thisdaylive.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.