PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash to be stored in the Bank vault.
- Following all Bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Informing customers about Bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
Educational Requirements and Skills
- BSc. from a reputable university
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy
- Excel knowledge of MS office especially word and excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skill
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar role
- Excellent cash handling experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.