A top Financial institution is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Ibadan – Oyo and Enugu
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for contacting potential and current PAGE customers and answering questions / enquiries regarding all company’s products
- We are urgently in need of Tele-Marketers who can generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast paced environment
- Resolve customer issues and escalate same where necessary to the line Manager.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about company’s products or services using scripts.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements.
- Close sales over the phone and maintaining good customer relationship
- Answering questions about products or the company and dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Follows up on applications to ensure disbursement and dispatch to customers.
- Attend to any other function that may be assigned.
- B.Sc or HND in any relevant discipline (Must have completed NYSC)
- 2-4 years Proven experience as telemarketer
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- N60,000 – N100,000 monthly plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 17th December, 2021.