iP2Air Networks Limited is a privately-owned company whose vision is to be the preferred communications service Provider in West Africa by delivering world class communication services through reliable and affordable connectivity solutions. Backed by its high capacity, open access, 4.76Tbps fibre optic cable, IP2AIR Networks delivers greater capacity and more stable global access at an affordable price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecommunication Engineer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Master’s degree / Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Ability to understand instructions with little or no follow up or supervision
- Must know how to set up mikrotik and ubiquity devices
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years work experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021.