Tek Experts is a leading global provider of technical support and professional services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies.
With 7,000 employees across seven global offices, we’ve built a reputation for deep technical expertise and providing exceptional customer experiences. We operate a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages, and time zones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for a company where you can fast-track your career?
- We’re growing rapidly and looking for Technical Support Engineers to join one of our support teams.
About the Role
- As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- We are looking for people with all levels of experience so if you are just starting in your career or have been a support engineer or manager, this is the role for you.
- Working with one of our key customers, you will be supporting everything related to the technology team you are in which could include:
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Virtual Machines
- You will also be supported by our Quality Assurance team, Domain Experts, and the Training and Development department, to ensure you have a comprehensive induction and training program and deliver extraordinary customer service.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as the advanced technical contact for troubleshooting customer issues
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate measures to all parties involved
- Seek supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialisation.
- Deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with domain experts (SMEs) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
What You’ll Need
- At least 1 year’s experience in a technical or customer support role
- Strong research, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Good knowledge of at least one relevant technology.
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family.
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 11th March, 2021.