Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call for Expert – Nigeria
Job ID: 2021-1830
Locations: Abuja, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Program Management
- Creative is preparing for an anticipated education project in Northeast Nigeria. The anticipated Activity aims to support out of school children and youth by providing basic education opportunities through safe and inclusive nonformal and formal education for children and youth.
- Creative seeks qualified technical experts in the following areas to serve as full-time, long-term staff:
- Student Performance and Wellbeing: inclusive of subject-matter specialists (Reading, Numeracy, English, and psychosocial wellbeing), materials development and distribution, and classroom assessment
- School Administration
- Education Policy, Management, and Institutional Capacity Building
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for Education: inclusive of early-grade reading assessments
- Teacher Development: inclusive of in-service training / coaching, training / coaching, and teacher management
- School Safety: inclusive of violence prevention, student support / enrichment, and community / parental outreach
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, International Development, or related field, an advanced degree is preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; and
- Fluency in English is required.
- At least six (6) years of experience working in the technical fields listed above in Nigeria
- Experience working with donor-funded programming, experience working with USAID programming is highly preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.