JERAG Technologies is into operating technology management consultancy. We have high technologcal competence in performing digital transformation at all area of business, JERAG should be able to adapt every business model of clients to their operational processes so as to give them that competitive edges over their competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Advisor
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly-skilled Technical Advisor who can provide support in implementing our program reviews. Candidate for this position should also be able to motivate team members through good relationship.
- Providing assistance in developing and implementing program reviews.
- Coordinating technical activities.
- Supporting team members in their programming activities.
- Researching and creating strategic management, operational, and financial plans.
- Advising and sharing your expertise with Technicians.
- Defining and developing applications for technical designs.
- First degree in Computer Science or related courses
- Customer service experience will be added advantage.
- Good leadership qualities.
- 0 – 3 years Experience.
- Have good experience computer science or in Information Technology.
- Good knowledge of computer support procedures and techniques.
N90,000 – 120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.