Little Sprouts International School – We are a British Curriculum international school in Abuja with a strong academic base and excellent facilities. We aspire to become the best international primary school in Nigeria and then to rank amongst the top international primary schools worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher & English Teacher
Location: Airport Road, Lugbe, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess an NCE, B.Ed, NCE, PGCE, PGDE qualification with 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Candidates must possses hands on experience and required academic qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.