Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Operations Manager
Req ID: 2100008N
Location: (Lagos-Island, DBU Alausa) Lagos
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Operations Manager to join our team specializing in Supply Chain Planning for our Distribution Business Segment in Nigeria, Lagos, DBU Alausa /your remote home office During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Develop & Implement regional operational & supply chain strategy
- Work across functions to drive operational and SC improvements
- Ensure 95% capacity optimization, throughput and stock availability through effective demand planning process
- Achieve defined KPI targets and drive cost improvement in SC operations
- Maintain the right work environment, quality and safety inline with business policy.
- Optimize cashflow and inventory management, in-line with business goal tree
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- APICS CSCP
- B.S or BA in applicable field, MBA preferred
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet obligations
- Optimizes work processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Cummins and the country where you work:
- Financial wellness
- Paid incentive
- Diversity & inclusion
- Work-life flexibility
- Every employee, every community
- Development and growth
- Job supply chain planning.
- Health & wellness
- Continuing education
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.