Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Co ordination of supply chain activities of the Company
- Arrangement of transportation of finished goods to the customers based on orders form Sales Department and follow up of the same
- Ordering of raw material and packing material with the suppliers and follow up on the supply of the same to ensure adequate stocks
- Raising of purchase orders on timely basis
- Maintenance of records relating to transport and transporters
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- 5 years of experience in a FMCG Company
- Ability to work under tight time lines
- Age 35 -40 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th January, 2021.