Sylken Limited is an indigenous pharmaceutical company in Nigeria, based in Lagos. It was incorporated on the25th March 1999 withRC No. 353658. The operational philosophy of Sylken Limited is to bring quality healthcare to the doorstep of all Nigerians and indeed the African continent. The company loves to build families (couples), focusing on men, women, and children. Our quality natural health products are directed towards promoting overall health, combating degenerative diseases, and providing adjunctive nutritional support in the case of specific health conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Our Retail Pharmacy stores in the Apapa area of Lagos require the service of an experienced Superintendent Pharmacist to supervise the dispensing of drugs and supplements to our customers.
- He/She will be responsible for providing advice about health issues, symptoms, and medications in response to customer inquiries.
- Good knowledge of supplements and general healthcare is an added advantage.
- The position is based in Lagos and the minimum experience required is 1-2 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- The Incumbent must be a young and energetic man or woman who is passionate about the job.
- The Job description includes dispensing both prescription and non-prescription medication and other medical products to patients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.