Osa-Osula Schools is a reputable institution, duly accredited by all relevant accrediting bodies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
We are currently actively recruiting subject Teachers in the following areas:
- English Language / Literature ( IGCSE, TOEFL)
- Physics, Mathematics, Further Mathematics
- Government, Civic Education, Religious and National Values
- Chemistry, Biology.
- Primary School teachers
- Financial Accounts, Economics, Commerce
- HND / B.Sc / Postgraduate Degree in a related field of study.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Subject teacher
- Applicants must reside in Ugbowo, Wire road, ICE road, Oliya, Ring road and environs, axis of Benin City, Edo State.
- Candidate must have good interpersonal and other relevant skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.