The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – An International Development Organization is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: STTA Administrative Assistant
Number of Positions: (4) Kafanchan & Jema’a
Contract Term: Short Time
Reporting & Supervision
- The STTA Administrative Assistant will report to NERI Program Officer during the period of performance.
- The STTA Administrative Assistant will remain in close communications with the activity grantee-Jema’a LGA.
- The STTA Administrative Assistant will be responsible for leading all administrative functions during a one-day stakeholders’ forum and press conference on community peace actions, including handling trainee seating arrangements, documenting attendance of participants, and note taking during trainings in addition to supporting the drafting of program agenda with NERI Team.
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading all administrative duties during the peace forum and conference, including arranging trainee seating, documenting participant attendance, and note taking
- Supporting the grantee in the development of agenda for the forum as well as conference
- Meeting with the NERI team to gain feedback, implementation strategy, guidance, etc.
- Support the successful coordination of the forum and conference in a professional manner
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences, Humanities, or relevant equivalent is required
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent record-keeping and documentation skills are required
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Hausa
- Minimum of 2 years specific experience is required.
- Understanding of the sociopolitical landscape of southern Kaduna
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates submit the following documents to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all work experience and qualifications; AND
- A cover letter
- Please reference the “Job title and location” on the subject line, your cover letter and resume / CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- • We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- • We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- • Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- • We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- • Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- • Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- • Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 6th December, 2020.