Optiweb Communications – We are an indigenous I.T company passionate about delivering excellent innovations and solutions. We are specialized in bringing valued innovation to consumers and businesses in African regions, Optiweb thrives in meeting the needs of the demanding African market providing the most solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy and Innovations Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description (Strategy and Innovations)
- Drive New Growth Opportunities – Identify, prioritize, develop, and launch new products, services and business model
- Build and Grow Innovation Capabilities – Create new organizational capabilities, including technical and people-driven, that ensure a steady stream of innovations
- Develop and oversee implementation of an annual planning process;
- Design and oversee implementation of a program evaluation capability across all practice areas;
- Develop a knowledge sharing approach to support the new strategy;
- Willingness and ability to travel to project sites and business meetings around the world. Anticipated travel ~25%.
- Ability to lead teams and influence colleagues across the organization.
- Demonstrated capability to work across divisional and geographic lines to engage, inform, and persuade.
- Every other duties as assigned by the management.
- Champion Innovation – Evangelize innovation internally and externally to influence the brand in the market and create pull for creative talent
- Oversee pilots and other key program and partnership innovations;
- Refine organization strategy, including oversight of related implementation planning and execution activities
- Conducting analysis and integrating strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential as they are responsible for determining ways for organizations to thrive and communicating and implementing those ideas
- These skills will also be essential in establishing collaborative relationships and encouraging change
- Innovations officer should have strong analytical abilities in order to determine an organization’s current and future needs, industry trends, and how an organization can differentiate itself
- Excellent leadership skills are needed to oversee personnel and innovation initiatives.
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Strategy and Innovations” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th December, 2020.