Complete Hotel Services Nigeria Limited (CHS) is a Fresh Innovative Hospitality Solutions Company that focuses on TURN KEY Hospitality Project Management providing solutions and services for the hospitality industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Take adequate care of all company properties/assets with the hotel.
- Keep detailed records of all the materials supplied and taken from the store.
- To handle stocks of finished goods.
- To keep and update stock/bin cards on timely basis for all stock &materials kept .
- To ensure filling of relevent documents.
- Must be computer litrate.
- To ensure that the storeis clean at all time.
- To ensure a good arrangement of the stock in the store.
- To prepare and submit daily,weekly and monthly reports.
- Any other task maybe assigned to the job holder from time to time.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 3 – 5 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using “Store Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.