Industrial Applications Nigeria Limited – (Indapp) was founded in 1967 in Lagos, Nigeria as a Plastic Manufacturing company. Around the year 2000 it became a trading company dealing in supply of goods, equipment and services for various company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Manage inventory / supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
Qualifications and Work Experience
- OND in Accounting or a related discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Energetic: The job of a storekeeper requires some physical labor, so it is vital that they can lift 50 kg unaided
- Computer Skills: Applicants are required to have some computer skills to work with computerized inventory system and data entry skills to update the inventory control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.