Rakeb Packaging – We currently specialize in polyethylene plastic production with the goal to extend our sustainability efforts through customer recycling programs to more environment-friendly raw material alternatives. We provide a wide range of polythene products includingShopping bags, Toilet roll wrappers, Bread wrappers, Shrink wrap, Chicken packaging, Food pouches, Trash bags and Dry cleaning bags, Poly bags, T-shirt bagsand more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Addo- Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- N30,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Info@rakebpoly.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only Female applicants for this role.
- This is an immediate Employment Opportunity
- Also proximity to Addo-Badore, Ajah is advised for the role
- we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline 5th January, 2021.