Residency Hotels Limited – A major hotel chain endowed with a rich tradition of hospitality. Within a Residency experience, every guest is offered a warm welcome and is made to feel special, valued and appreciated
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper / Accountant
Location: Ogidi, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Store Keepers check inventory records for accuracy.
- Store Keepers keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Store Keepers compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND
- Well-presented and professional..
- Must reside in Anambra state.
- Must have at least 4years work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
N50,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th May, 2021.
we are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged.
• We reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement
• We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements
• Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Scam Warning:
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
• Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced.
• Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview or the next stage of the recruitment process.